Current and Recent Research and Development Activities
My research interests are in the areas of concurrent
software systems engineering, ad hoc networking, sensor networks,
software verification, state space methods and model checking, coloured
Petri Nets, computer tools for validation and verification,
and model-driven software engineering.
- DISTECH: Software Technologies for Distributed Systems. Strategic research initiative at Bergen University College.
- FormGrid: Formal Verification of Grid Systems.
- SIMSubsea : development of a game-based learning application for the subsea industry.
- FSFMA'2013 (PC member), PNSE'13 (PC member), SeNAmI'13 (PC member), NWPT'12 (co-organiser), PN'12 (PC member), MASS'12 (PC member)
- Guest editor on speciel issue of the Fundamenta Informaticae journal based on Petri Nets 2011 (with Laure Petrucci and Wojciech Penczek )
I received the Research and Development Prize of Bergen University College in 2012.